When we think of the Taurus, a mental image of a bull comes to my mind and since bulls are associated with brute strength; it might seem like that is all that you will observe in a Taurus. However, there is much to explore about this solid element. Let us explore all about the Taurus in this article.
Basic facts All About Taurus
- It dates are from April 21 to May 20. The birthstones are Emerald, Diamond, Sapphire, Garnet, Rose quartz.
- It is a latin word meaning “bull”; the symbol of Taurus is also a Bull. A Greek myth surrounding this sign talks about Zeus turning himself into a bull to seduce Europa; which he successfully does and they have three kids as a result. It is believed that Zeus puts the bull in the night sky to show his respect to the bull and thus, where the constellation comes from.
- It is the second zodiac sign and ruled by Venus, a planet that governs the important emotions of life: love, compassion and friendship. People born with Venus in Taurus are indulgent about food, wine, and massage. They enjoy life more than others. They are affectionate, loyal and even possessive.
- The earth is the element for this sign; which is associated with the source of all nature. It is grounded and dependable. This means that Taurus is grounded with nature, and have a strong connection to the physical aspect of life. They have great stamina and strong willpower but are not kind to people who can’t keep up. They are attracted to wealth and luxuries of life and are very competitive.
Let us discuss the strength of Taurus:
- It is productive, resourceful and strong-headed.
- They love common sense, they think with practicality. This means they are wise with their words and intelligent in thinking.
- They are also peaceful, quiet and reserved. It is very rare that they might get angry or shout at someone.
- Taurus signs are focused on stability and work hard on their relationships.
- They are competitive and love challenges.
- They have a strong connection to nature being an earth sign also ruled by Venus.
- They are not afraid to explore sensuality in relationships, they are loyal to their lovers and friends.
- They love showering their loved ones with gift and love; they love to take care of their friends.
- They can also be creative and have skilled craftsmanship; they may be slow to learn but when they do, they remember it for a lifetime.
- Let’s explore some of the points of Taurus that might set them back:
- They are very trusting and loving of people; it can be easy for people to take advantage of them. But once broken, it can be very hard to regain their trust again.
- They are competitive and strong-headed, making them incompatible with more laidback personalities.
- Their grounded relationship with nature and stability makes them unwilling to change. They enjoy a disciplined life; this is very good. However, a habit of theirs which might be toxic can be hard for them to let go since they are stuck in a cycle of actions.
- Taurus have strong memory, this may result in them holding grudges, and it may make the people that attack them to never receive forgiveness. Holding a grudge can lead to very bad karma.
- Another bad personality trait is that they can get quite possessive of their lovers; almost suffocating them with their love; leaving Taurus signs disappointed as they may not receive back the same amount of love and attention. It can also be exhausting for their lovers who have to live up to a standard that has been pushed upon them.
- Their admiration for luxury and wealth can make them obsessed with materials, almost to an unhealthy level.
Relationships with other signs
Taurus and Gemini
They can be physically dependent and have similar flows but will have a hard time connecting intimately. They love to be creative and want to enjoy the perks of life.
Taurus and Leo
Both very arrogant personalities may crash in competitive environments. They will need to work hard on their relationship.
Taurus and Pisces
They can be a good match if they find the balance between Pisces emotionality and Taurus brute way of life.
Taurus and Aquarius
They are almost on the opposite ends of a spectrum; with Aquarius being happy-go-lucky and Taurus being obsessed with stability in life.
Taurus and Virgo
They are soulmates. They put forth the importance of trust in a relationship and share the same level of physical intimacies.
Taurus and Sagittarius
This relationship would also be similar to that between a Taurus and Sagittarius; as the latter is very free spirited in contrast to the disciplined lifestyle of Taurus.Taurus and Aries
Unstoppable force meets unmovable force” matches this relationship; as they are both strong headed but in different ways. A Taurus is strong headed with their practicality whereas an Aries is more of strong adventure hungry sign.
Taurus and Capricorn
Both being earth sings, they have a mutual love for their interests. They are very compatible and will get along well.
Taurus and Cancer
They are a very good match and will have amazing intimacy in the bedroom. Taurus devotion to their lovers almost to a possessive levels matches with Cancers longing for a loyal lover.
Taurus and Scorpio
Both of these signs are possessive lovers. They will have a strong bonded relationship that will last for a lifetime; they meld together very well emotionally and sexually.
Taurus and Libra
They are both ruled by Venus but are not that compatible; they will need to work hard for their relationship to last.
If you are a Taurus or know someone who is and want to learn more about this sign, we here at Karyesh are ready for any inquiry about it including health, wealth and relationship inquiries. We are one of the best astrologers in Kolkata, ready to help people with our Vedic astrology knowledge.