Every individual faces a dilemma in their lives regarding what career to pursue and which field will bring them prosperity and contentment. But mind you, making a career choice is not a piece of cake. This may also be accompanied by friendly suggestions from your parents. This is when the science of Astrology comes into the picture and extends a helping hand. Here is an answer to your question- How to Choose a Career according to Astrology?
Astrology is not mystical, as most people consider it. It simply is a practical study that provides you knowledge about what a perfect action might be at a particular point in time or what the perfect timing will be for a particular action. Talking about career, what matters in the world of professionalism in making the right choices at the right time. Astrology uses birth charts or Kundli to determine the correct timings for your move and the best opportunity that you must grab on to. The more you are sensitive to timing while acting on your decisions, the more chances of seeing favorable returns in the future.
In this article, we will look at how an individual can choose a career according to astrology.
As per the Astrology rulebook, the most influential sign in an ascendant’s horoscope determines his professional success. The career timeline of an individual is governed by an aspectual lord or the master planet that also rules this sign. Each zodiac sign consists of an element amongst the four namely, Air, Earth, Fire, and Water. These elements constitute the mind, body, and soul of an individual. The fundamental four correspond to a native’s sense of timing and the nature of the career field.
- Taurus, Capricorn, and Virgo are referred to as the earth signs
- Libra, Gemini, and Aquarius are called the air signs
- Pisces, Cancer, and Scorpio are the water signs
- Leo, Sagittarius, and Aries are considered as fire signs
Each element has a certain characteristic and the one that is more dominant in the zodiac sign of individual shapes his career choice. The profession the individual chooses, be it engineering, medicine, or networking, indicates the planetary position of his zodiac sign.
The most common problem while making a career choice is that as soon as you graduate from college, you face an ever risking stack of career choices with lucrative perks and benefits. You face a dilemma in narrowing down your choices but you do it anyway to keep up with your peers and to survive in the competition. It only later do you realize that you have committed a mistake.
Astrology is a savior for people who find themselves stuck in such circumstances. Each Kundli has twelve houses with its own significance regarding the career fields. The position of the planetary body that governs an ascendant’s professional life, in either of these houses, indicate the possible career opportunities. Astrologers determine the dominating planetary bodies and the houses they are positioned in along with a long-term retrograde.
Here are lists of the different career fields for different houses.
- First house represents the vocational field of business.
- Ruling planets positioned at the second house suggests professional prospects in the massive field of finance or tutoring.
- The third house indicates a career related to communication. He or she can be a media presenter, broadcast operator, digital marketer, or advertising professionals.
- The fourth house in the horoscope means material entities. It’s mainly related to vehicle and land. This suggests a career in sales and purchase, something along the lines of real estate and mass manufacturing.
- The fifth house represents Investment banking and stock trading are two prominent choices.
- The sixth house is the house of strength. A career as a policeman or service in the armed forces seems plausible.
- The seventh house suggests teamwork. The partnership would be a better term here. Conglomerate organizations or joint business schemes are a fine career choice
- Eight houses represent academic exploration. A career in the field of research and development sounds about right.
- The Ninth and Tenth houses are considered to be the religious corner or the corner of authority. Natives with ruling planets positioned at this house have bright career prospects in the field of religion or politics.
- The eleventh house represents an inflow of money. A career-related to handling monetary funds like banking and investment.
- The Twelfth house indicates a career related to international travel.
So, an individual’s career choice depends upon the house which is dominating his Janam Kundali. I hope this informative article was helpful to you and now you will know How to Choose a Career according to Astrology?
Karyesh is an astrological platform created by Mr. Kushal Agarwal. It was due to his interests, dedication, and belief in the field that has made Karyesh, the best astrological platform not only in Kolkata but the whole of India. We have our foot on the ground but eyes peeping into the universe. We believe in the beliefs of our ancestors and practice Vedic Astrology. Passing them to new generations fills us with hope and believe that every cloud has a silver lining. Not only do we carry our legacy but also follow the Western Astrology. We diversify our services to cater to the requirement of each and every client we have from any part of the world. We provide life predictions by your date, time, and place of birth. We are just a call away, providing astrological consultations over the phone in cases of inconvenience. It is unique and different for every client. We proudly claim ourselves to be genuine astrologers. We provide different services related to wealth and finance, education, career: job, business, profession, marriage, and relationships, children, yoga, and doshas and provide full birth chart analysis too.