The concept of elements has always been present in astrology. The four elements- air, water, earth, and fire have yin and yang to their energy. It is important to keep them balanced. There are 12 signs in the zodiac, and each element rules three signs. Earth and water signs tend to display more feminine traits like compassion, nurture. Fire and air tend to display more masculine traits.
Sagittarius, Leo, and Aries are the fire signs. Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn are the earth signs. Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius are air signs. Lastly, Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces are the water signs.
In this article, we will focus on the water signs and their revealing traits.
The 3 Water Signs
Water signs display signs of emotion, healing, dreams, spirituality, and intuition. They are highly imaginative and creative, so they make great artists.
- Pisces (February 19 – March 20) – Pisces, represented by fish is one of the three water signs. If you are born between mid-February and mid-March, you will be a Pisces. Pisces people are more laidback than their other water counterparts. They are compassionate and selfless, this makes them easy to be taken advantage of by others. But, they are dreamy and creative which is evident in their work.
- Cancer (June 21 – July 22) – Represented by crabs, if you are born between late June and mid-July you will be a Cancer. They are known for all the positive traits of a Water sign. However, they often show signs of crabbiness. They will be easily put off by things that they do not like, or agree with. They are also very moody and likes to retreat in their shells.
- Scorpio (October 23 – November 21) – Scorpios are deeply sensitive inside, but they do not show that to everyone. If you are born between late October, and mid-November you will be a Scorpio. They are the most misunderstood among all the water signs. Unlike Pisces, Scorpios know to balance to keep their head in the clouds and feet on the ground. As they do not reveal a lot or open up to many people, they have a penchant for mystery.
Water Signs and their prominent traits-
- Water signs have overflowing emotions- They rely on their hearts to make decisions. Their emotions overcome them like tidal waves. They feel everything strongly. Like the element, their emotions are wavering, flowing, and fluid. They base their actions on their feeling, rather than on logic.
- Water signs seek out security- Water needs a container, or else they flow away. Similarly, the water signs need security, be it financially, or mentally. This is the reason why they are so protective of their loved ones and close ones. They feel secure in their tight-knit friends’ circle and will put their happiness at the top, even at the cost of their own happiness.
- Water signs are highly intuitive and observant- They are crazy observant about everything. They pick out all the little details that others tend to overlook. They are intuitive and sensitive. They feel everything more intensely than others. They see everything more clearly than others. This is also because of their psychic abilities.
- Water signs are creative, loves aesthetic beauty- Water signs know no boundaries in creativity and imagination. They make sense of everything and put it into their artistic world. They love doing everything for aesthetic beauty. They are naturally perceptive of their surroundings and everything that’s happening around them.
- Water signs get distracted easily and start daydreaming- People under the water element are known to be dreamy and imaginative. The flipside of being dreamy is they often get lost in their made-up world inside their head. This is why they get delayed at their work or keeps everything on hold till the last minute. When they learn to balance both, they will be unstoppable at the creative output.
- Water signs go out of their way to help people- These people love helping people to feel fulfilled. You can always turn to a water sign if you need someone to bring you out of the mess. In fact, they will go out of their way to help you. Nothing matters more to them than seeing their close ones happy and smiling.
If you are a water sign, and you are yet to discover your traits this article will give you a heads-up. Whether you are a water sign or a fire sign, there will be some positive and negative traits that will reflect on your personality. Karyesh, headed by Mr. Kushal Aggarwal is one of the best astrological platforms in the country. Our team has highly trained and experienced astrologers ready to offer services to you. Our popular services include Prashna Jyotish, Western and Vedic Astrology, Birth Chart Preparation and Analysis, Palmistry, and Career. Client satisfaction is our sole priority. To find out the right path for you based on your traits, visit us on karyesh.com or book an online appointment today.